Re: Reading multiple channels under the same session

I have found the issue. And I have an idea how to solve it... But it
needs a bit of a redesign of the whole channel / data handling.

The problem is that I call  ssh_event_remove_fd() in the callback
function, which in turn de-registers this very callback function...

This could have worked in a single thread, but there's some channel
flusing involved, which calls the channel callback function again... And
so on.

What I don't understand is why it did work at all for a certain time ;-)

Till