Re: Reading multiple channels under the same session

On 30.01.19 22:50, Alberto Garcia wrote:

> Hi,
>
> what about waiting to call ssh_event_remove_fd()
> until my_channel_close_function() is reached?

We have to remove the socket fd from the poll event in the same loop
round when it's closed. We should avoid polling on a closed handle.

It's all a question of the timing / synchronisation.

My design mistake is to modify channel stuff from within the callbacks.
Some of these ssh_  functions trigger the callbacks again, so it's kind
of unforeseeable what's going to happen...

I'm moving all this stuff out of the callback functions now...

Till