Re: ssh_channel_read seems to randomly close the channel

Hi Alex

I dont't have an answer. But please consider that this behavior can
depend a lot on both sides of the connection. So please enable debugging
/ high verbosity also on the server side. Without knowing what's going
on there it's hard to find out where the problem is.

I'm not sure, but I think ssh_channel_request_exec returns successfully
when it could execute the remote program. Which does not mean that the
remote prorgram ended successfully...

Did you test exec.c in the examples directory? This does not work for
you either?

Cheers,
Till