Re: CHUNKSIZE in connector.c

Hi Andreas,

Well, I did try 32768 bytes for CHUNKSIZE and although the bug was much
less likely to happen, I still did see it occur.  Maybe there was some
overhead in the frame or some such, so I thought 64K should be enough:)

Also, I do agree that it just hides the problem, so I did try to fix it
via a loop to read again from the socket, but the problem I ran into was
that it's not clear if the next read is for this particular event or for
another event that is not related.  I then started to read data for
other events and that was getting outputted to the screen via the
socket->stdout connector.

After seeing that, I thought just increasing the buffer size will be
enough instead of having to basically rearchitect the whole connector logic.

Thanks,
Chris