Re: using ssh_channel_write for command execution problem

On 07.11.19 15:27, Karah Sekir wrote:
> Hi Andreas,
>
> I tried with ssh_channel_exec() (removing the PTY) and I am getting
> the same behaviour.
>
> I should also mention, that I am executing the executable from within
> a docker container. The libssh logs show as if everything would be
> sent from the libssh point of view, but in fact no command is executed
> on the ssh server. It is purely stochastic in a sense that it
> sometimes works (i.e. command is executed on the server). Just a as a
> sanity check - do you see anything wrong in my code? It should be a
> vanilla libssh initialization and a write. Could it be a unique issue
> in my environment?

Maybe it's not an issue of your lisssh client... Does it always work
when you use openssh command to execute the command instead?

Have you enabled logging on the server side? You can start the OpenSSH
server in debugging mode, without forking to background.

Till