Re: [EXTERNAL] Setting up the workspace

Hey, so for the linux i used: "gcc client.c -I/usr/include/libssh" . The
client.c file is basically a hello world program which includes libssh.h .
And the errors are : 1.error "no strtoull function found" and 2. error
"Your system must provide a __func__ macro" both of them from priv.h.

For windows: i don't see any /bin in the libssh directory.