Re: SSH poll functions not exposed to libssh.so

Hello Torsten,
this does not have to do anything with the cmake. The libssh expose
only part of the functions compiled in the library as public API, which
is list of functions in include/libssh/libssh.h and in src/libssh.map.

There are still other functions that can be used by including other
header files (libssh/poll.h), but these are not guaranteed to be stable
over the releases and may be changed in future.

Regards,
Jakub