Strange Segfault with V 0.9.3 an MinGW Cross Compile

Hi there,

I cross compiled V 0.9.3 with MinGW on Ubuntu. The compilation worked
flawlessly.

But when I run my code linked to the resulting libssh.dll, it crashes
immediately when I set verbosity to > 2.

I could track this down to vsnprintf() which is called through line 865
in channels.c:

  SSH_LOG(SSH_LOG_PACKET,
          "placing %zu bytes into channel buffer (%s)",
          len,
          s_stderr ? "stderr" : "stdout");

Wenn I remove the second argument and %s, the code runs without any issue.

Maybe this is a MinGW compliler issue? Could this be a problem with
handling va_list correctly?

Cheers,
Till