Re: SSH Global Request

Hi Jakub,
right, I have not noticed the function before, thanks. However, I am not sure the API is suitable. What is the general behavior, meaning what happens if a reply is not sent back? Is the connection automatically disconnected? Is it possible to use custom max probes (how many keep-alive packets are sent unsuccessfully before a connection is considered dead) and probe interval (the interval between keep-alive packets) or some specific values are always used? There is no documentation, that is why I am asking. Thanks for providing these details.

Regards,
Michal