Re: [RFC] channels regression issue

On Monday, 30 March 2020 15:53:05 CEST Heiko Thiery wrote:
> It was observed that with an updated version of libssh we see a timeout
> in the netopeer2-cli when connecting via ssh. This timeout appears after
> about 20 seconds of inactivity a new cli command is executed. Since this
> issue was not seen with libssh 0.9.2 I started some some debug/bisect and I
> figured out that setting the rc variable to the len value before
> checking "> 0" solves the issue.

Hello Heiko,

could you please create a Merge Request for the patches at:

https://gitlab.com/libssh/libssh-mirror/

This way we get some CI runs.

The next question would be if you could write a test for it :-)

Best regards,

	Andreas

--
Andreas Schneider                 asn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
GPG-ID:     8DFF53E18F2ABC8D8F3C92237EE0FC4DCC014E3D