Fwd: Windows installation version

Ashish,
These are the steps:
* Install the free VS2019 Community Edition on your machine with the "*Desktop
development with C++*" workload
* Install vcpkg for Windows (https://github.com/Microsoft/vcpkg/) & libssh
   - Open PowerShell
   - cd yourPreferedFolderForGitProjects
   - git clone https://github.com/Microsoft/vcpkg.git
   - cd vcpkg
   - .\bootstrap-vcpkg.bat
   - .\vcpkg integrate install
   - .\vcpkg install libssh

This should create ssh.dll on
"yourPreferedFolderForGitProjects\vcpkg\packages\libssh_x86-windows\bin".
If i check on "\vcpkg\packages\libssh_x86-windows\CONTROL (file)" then the
version is "0.9.3-1"

Also "(Get-Item C:\Path\To\ssh.dll).VersionInfo" does not show version info
and answers an empty string for the version.

regards,
bruno