RE: [EXTERNAL] When to use Interactive (PTY) or Non-Interactive

Nagraju,

The times that you would want interactive are when you want to parse the
output of the commands that you execute, or when you want to monitor
those commands to ensure that they are doing what you expect.

If you are just looking to launch a command without regard to what
happens next, use the non-interactive.

Andy