Re: Windows installation version

Hello Bruno,

Thanks a lot.

I have installed latest windows 10 SDK & selected Desktop development with
C++.

After this I am able to build libssh.

Default is 0.9.3.

*To build 0.9.4 *
I made changes like below attached image,

[image: image.png]

For 0.9.4 *vcpkg\packages\libssh_x86-windows\CONTROL *still shows

Package: libssh
Version: 0.9.3-2
Architecture: x86-windows

I think this is because, libssh-0.9.4\include\libssh\libssh.h is not
containing version information as 0.9.4

/* libssh version */
#define LIBSSH_VERSION_MAJOR  0
#define LIBSSH_VERSION_MINOR  9