Functions result differences on Windows and Linux

Hi,

In the testing I'm doing I have noticed that:
On Linux ssh_channel_read_timeout when timeout answer 0 (readBytes).
On Windows ssh_channel_read_timeout when timeout answer -1 (readBytes) .

Has anybody noticed this ? Or is it a well known feature or maybe i'm doing
something wrong?

Also:
On Linux ssh_channel_is_eof answer NO eof when timeout.
On Windows ssh_channel_is_eof answer YES eof when timeout.

Of course maybe I'm doing something wrong !

regards,
bruno