Missing functions

Hi,

I'm trying to compile your library with Visual Studio.

1.
I found some missing functions which declared in bignum.h.
I looked around all c files, but couldn't find them.

bignum ssh_make_string_bn(ssh_string string);
ssh_string ssh_make_bignum_string(bignum num);
void ssh_print_bignum(const char *which, const_bignum num);

I hope it's my mistake for finding them.
Please let me know where I can find the functions.

2.
If you have any binary version of LIbSSH for Windows as a form of DLL,
please help me get it.

Duke Kim