Re: [Libssh] X11 forwarding and Forward listening

Hi Aris,

I am raising this discussion again because you now got one demand from
my project grdc :)

Basically, I am going to support XDMCP in grdc next release and I have
everything ready to work, except to secure the X11 connection using
libssh. Forward listening seems is the only way to secure X11
connection.

I can work on this feature and submit a patch if you'd like.

My idea is to implement a general forward listening API; then X11
forwarding can be implemented using forward listening on port 6000+n.

Thanks,

Vic