Re: Patch: Add X11 forwarding support for ssh client

Hi,
Did you already reply to my email? I think I had problem with the
mailing list and probably missed some emails. But I already register
another email address and hopefully I won't miss anything again.

If you already replied to my email please send again. Sorry for the
inconvient. Thanks.

Vic