[Patch] Add forward-listening feature (tcpip-forward)

Hi,

So I complete another feature I need for libssh. For your review, this
patch added three new API:

o channel_forward_listen : send tcpip-forward global request

o channel_forward_accept : accept/poll an incoming connection (the codes
were merge with channel_accept_x11 with a static function
channel_accept)

o channel_forward_cancel : send cancel-tcpip-forward global request

During testing I also encounter openssh server sending back a
SSH2_MSG_DEBUG message, and I have to modify packet.c to bypass this
message.

The only thing that I am not able to test is to use 0 as port number,
and the server is supposed to return an available port number, but
openssh server simply reject it. Anyway, I don't need to use 0 port
number and all the rest are working fine for me.

Thanks,

Vic