Re: Signals support (RFC 4254, section 6.9)

Andreas Schneider wrote:
On Thursday 10 September 2009 11:48:58 Dmitry V. Krivenok wrote:
Hello!

Hi,

I've implemented signals delivery support.
Patch is attached.

thanks for the patch and your interest in libssh!

Thanks for good library!

I'm new to libssh and it's my first patch.
So, I'm not sure that changes I made are correct :)

The patch looks fine, but this is only the client side. Are you working on support for the server side for libssh too?
I'm not working on server-side support, because my primary interest is client side
(I'm developing a daemon which executes multiple remote commands via single
SSH session).
However, I think that it's not very hard to implement server-side support of signals
in libssh. I can do it.

Only SSH-v2 is currently supported.
Does SSH-v1 support signals delivery?

I dunno, check the RFC. I don't think that it is really needed.

I agree.

Cheers,

	-- andreas

--