Implement NX client with libssh

Hi,

Just want to share with you: I recently managed to figure out a clean
way to use libssh to implement NX client. I am probably the first one
that find this new usage of libssh.

I am going to implement the actual thing soon, but here is some
technical information:

http://sourceforge.net/apps/phpbb/remmina/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=5

And again, this proves the flexibility of libssh - something not even
possible with openssh, but is trivial with libssh. :) Eliminating the
"nxssh" fork is something people probably have struggled for years, and
now it's really amazing on how easy it actually is.

Vic