Re: Hangs when downloading large files

On Tuesday 09 March 2010 22:58:28 you wrote:
> Andreas,

Hi Greg,

> Are you saying that LogLevel DEBUG2 doesn't provide the debugging you
> need? Because I still can't get the other way to work. Here's the line:
>
>   Subsystem       sftp    /usr/libexec/openssh/sftp-server -l DEBUG2
>
> and here's what sshd has to say about it:
>
> [root@wisteria ~]# /usr/sbin/sshd -p 1234
> /etc/ssh/sshd_config line 120: garbage at end of line; "-l".
>
> Changing the line back to what it used to be:
>
>   Subsystem       sftp    /usr/libexec/openssh/sftp-server -l DEBUG2

If this doesn't work then the version you have doesn't have log support yet.
Could you tell me which version you're using. I will try to get the source rpm
and compile it here for debugging.

>   ssh_options_set(sshSession, SSH_OPTIONS_LOG_VERBOSITY_STR,
> "SSH_LOG_FUNCTIONS");

ssh_options_set(sshSession, SSH_OPTIONS_LOG_VERBOSITY_STR, "4");

would be the same as above.

Cheers,

	-- andreas