Re: libssh patch

On Tuesday 06 April 2010 20:26:05 you wrote:
> Hi,

Hi Rubben,

>    A new feature patch.
>
>    This has two files because I forgot one file in the first patch, sorry
> if it is a problem.

that's no problem. The commit message states:

	Ruben Garcia Azuara, a Telefonica I+D SAU worker, deliver a patch to
	add OpenSSH parameters to libssh.

We have a copyright policy:

The developers of libssh have a policy of asking for contributions to be made
under the personal copyright of the contributor, instead of a corporate
copyright.

There are some reasons for the establishment of this policy:

    * Individual copyrights make copyright registration in the US a simpler
process.
    * If libssh is copyrighted by individuals rather than corporations,
decisions regarding enforcement and protection of copyright will, more likely,
be made in the interests of the project, and not in the interests of any
corporation’s shareholders.
    * If we ever need to relicense a portion of the code contacting
individuals for permission to do so is much easier than contacting a company

http://www.libssh.org/development/

So I have to ask if you contribute this personally, else we can't accept the
patch.

	-- andreas