Re: libssh patch

Hi,

I have seen the patches and you have cleared the brackets, I understand all the process is finished.
    Thank you for your aid. Libssh is a great library.

Regards.

El 07/04/2010 11:32, Andreas Schneider escribió:
On Wednesday 07 April 2010 11:16:17 you wrote:
Hi Ruben,
Hi,

This was just to be sure you agreed with the copyright rules before
committing, so that way there is no surprise.

We will commit your second and third patch, and wait for the first one.
Once again, thanks a lot for contributing to libssh !
I've fixed the patches and pushed them.

Thanks for your contributions Ruben!

Cheers,

	-- andreas