Fully transparent SSH proxy

Hi there!

 I would like to implement a FULLY TRANSPARENT SSH proxy using libssh.
I am aware that an SSH proxy is a breach in a SSH secured system (MITM),
but in my environment the security (and the identification) is granted
by an underlying VPN.

By "proxy" I mean an application that has both SSH server and SSH client
parts. As soon a new connection is accepted from the server, a new "forwarded"
SSH session is opened towards the destination.

I have actually done most of the code, but I am not sure I am forwarding all
the packets to the destination. Is there a way to forward "blindly" all the
payload to the forwarded SSH session?

Thanks in advance!

Andrea Moretto
moretto.andrea@xxxxxxxxx
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
is prohibited. Please return it immediately to the sender and delete
the message.