Re: Questions about libssh

Hi,

To be a little more complete, libssh supports
diffie-hellman-group1-sha1 only as session key generation algorithm,
ssh-rsa and ssh-dsa as server public key algorithms,
AES-128,192,256 in cbc and ctr modes,
blowfish and 3des in cbc modes (as symmetric algorithms),
hmac-sha1 only as hmac (no support for hmac-md5 and others).

Kr,

Aris