Re: Questions about using libssh as SFTP client

Thank you for the quick reply.

Actually, our project specifications specifies aes128-ctr as cipher
method and sha1 as hashing algorithm.
I am just trying to implement the requirements specified.

So since hmac-sha1 is the only supported hmac, then it is the default
used, which means i would not have to code specific instructions to
use it.

Thank you. I have quite learned a lot from your reply.