Re: Questions about using libssh as SFTP server

Alan,

There is indeed SFTP server support, but it has not been actively
maintained since 2005. While the rest of the API has evolved, it has
still not changed and may not work at all (so, a little tweaking may be
needed).

You can get some samples of the SFTP server I wrote a while ago (but not
maintained). The SSH server API changed since then so it might not
compile at all.
http://svn.berlios.de/wsvn/libssh/mercurius/?#afe99dae4eadc85b9edc00e0c7b6d0c65

I hope this will give you a good start.

Kr,