[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Inconsistent namespace


when I started to use libssh (it was version 0.2) a long time ago, I
reported that many functions of the API did not have the correct ssh_
namespace. It looked like an obvious and easy-to-fix issue to me.

Recently I decided to migrate from 0.2 to 0.4.x version, and I was quite
confident that this namespace issue was fixed. But it looks like it's
not : I still find channel_read instead of ssh_channel_read and many

Curiously the API doc at :


shows no namespace issue.

So I'm a little bit puzzled : the API doc is good, but not the API !

I suppose I'm missing something here :-)


Re: Inconsistent namespaceAndreas Schneider <asn@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Archive administrator: postmaster@lists.cynapses.org