Re: Implementing a ssh server without ssh_bind_listen()

On Saturday 19 February 2011 11:24:37 you wrote:
> Thanks, this fixes my issue!
>
> This version still installs as libssh.so.4 and I would strongly suggest
> to move to libssh.so.5, because server applications written with the
> new library will get into conflict with older .4 libraries at runtime.

The old function is and was still there. There was just a bug that the symbol
was hidden. So you can find the deprecated function in libssh/legacy.h.

There is one problem which needs to be fixed, then we can do rc1.

	-- andreas

--
Andreas Schneider                   GPG-ID: F33E3FC6
www.cryptomilk.org                asn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx