Re: libssh based server

Hey,

> maybe Milo can give you some pointers, he has implemented it lately with
> libssh 0.5 which will be released soon. I hope we have rc1 ready this week.
>
>        -- andreas

Thanks Andreas for the response.....if Milo is on this list then I
would sincerely appreciate any pointers :)

As a backup till we can't implement a full libssh server in code, we
plan to call sshd from within our code rerouting it's stdin,stdout and
stderr and parsing results - this way at least our client has more
control. If someone can point out the goods and bads of this strategy
that would be very helpful too :)

Thanks so much :)

Bye for now
Jeetu
ebrain.in - Beehive Computing (an open source GPL project)
Discover and run applications from any device around you