Re: ssh_handle_packets blocking issue

Hi Jeetu,

I think I've seen the same problem as you (or at least a similar
symptom).

I'm not using X11 forwarding. I was just trying to get a simple 'hello
world' example working on Windows.

I found that ssh_handle_packets() was always blocking with a -1 after a
channel had been successfully created.

I stepped through libssh a bit more and found that it was stuck in a
condition that it couldn't ever get out of because the POLLERR flag was
being set on the events  member of the pollfd struct and yet it was
being looked for on the revents member.

This is off the top of my head from trying this out over a week ago.  A
dirty hack seemed to get it all working, but with no regard to how it
should be done correctly. I could try to work backwards  and explain
what was going wrong for me in more detail when I have the time if that
would help.

Sharon

BridgeHead Software is pleased to confirm this e-mail has been scanned for viruses by MessageLabs.