Re: Need help, channel_read() blocks forever before EOF

Thanks for your reply.

I checked the output of my program again, now I confirm that only the last
piece of the result can not be returned. For example, if I read 512 bytes at
one time in the while, only the last <= 512 bytes can not be returned and it
hangs there (channel_read()).

It looks like this issue is related to Windows powershell script, if I
execute a normal Windows command through libssh remotely, the result can
always be returned correctly, but as long as I execute a powershell script,
that issue happens.

It looks like channel_read() waits there for data, but there is no enough
data to read and no EOF.