Re: How to wait on a channel for data with channel_poll()

Thanks Oliver, I have found the root cause.

This is not a libssh issue, it is a Windows Powershell issue (I am trying to
remotely execute a Windows PowerShell script through libssh). The root cause
is, when my PowerShell script is done, the process "powershell.exe" is still
there, not exit, so channel_read() blocks there for more details.

The solution is, when the PowerShell script finish everything, it kill
itself, then channel_read() can return normally.