RE: Connection problem with libssh-0.4.8

Hello Andreas,

We will upgrade our library to the libssh 0.5.0. Thanks for your help.

Kind regards,
Nenad Pascan

o n e 2 m a n y
Leeuwenbrug 115
7411 TH Deventer
The Netherlands

T: +31 (0)88 00 349 21
E:nenad.pascan@xxxxxxxxxxx
www.one2many.eu

recipient(s) only. It contains proprietary material, confidential