Re: Get exit code of a executed remote command

The function is quite flakey, because of issue in the way the close
flag is handled internally. I had to do two things:

1. call ssh_channel_close() before you call
ssh_channel_get_exit_status()
2. put ssh_channel_get_exit_status() in a loop and wait for the
result to be not -1. I am waiting 20 times 50ms.

This have been very reliable in using it with dozens, maybe even
hundreds or thousands of machines in the past few months.

As a side note, you might also run into this problem with buggy SSH
daemons. There was apparently a dropbear version, that didn't always
send the exit status.