Re: Problems exchanging data with remote server

On Thursday 04 August 2011 11:35:08 you wrote:
> What I noticed in particular were the last lines in the excerpts from both
> chapter 3 and 4, it seems that making use of a (non-interactive) shell and
> calling ssh_channel_request_shell() is mandatory when one wants to execute
> multiple commands to the SSH server. Right now, we only call
> ssh_channel_new() and ssh_channel_open_session(), but not
> ssh_channel_request_shell()... Will calling ssh_channel_request_shell()
> before sending the first command using ssh_channel_write() make a
> difference?

I wonder that the server is not complaining that you don't have requested a
shell and sending data it doesn't know what to do with them ...

	-- andreas

--
Andreas Schneider                   GPG-ID: F33E3FC6
www.cryptomilk.org                asn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx