Re: Sending arbitrary messages between key exchange and user authentication

Hi Martin,

Currently there is no way of sending these messages, but the
modification should be very easy to do. (patch welcome !)
It is currently not possible to negotiate the key re-exchange, but it's
on the todo list.
Anyway, most servers will not accept key reexchange before
authentication to avoid cpu-eating DOS.

kr,

Aris