How to supress echo in non-interactive sessions

Hello,

I just started using libssh and is working great. However I'm stuck with a
problem of getting the echo of my commands which is why I'm asking for
help.

I'm using a non-interactive shell, so using cfmakeraw is not an option. I
don't understand if the echo is comming from the server and if there's a
way to avoid getting it when I do a ssh_channel_read. Can you please
indicate what is the way to supress this echo?

Thanks in advance