From: Nathan Bamford [mailto:nathan.bamford@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, January 25, 2012 12:01 PM
To: libssh@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: ws_ftp server woes

Hi!

Has anyone out there had any luck connecting to a ws_ftp server?

I've been working with libssh, quite successfully, until I came up against
this server. I connect to it okay, query auth methods okay, but when I call
ssh_auth_password, I a return code of 1, and the message "access denied.
Authentication that can continue: publickey,password"

Thanks,

Nathan Bamford

Engineer, RedPoint Global Inc.

1515 Walnut Street | Suite 200 | Boulder, CO 80302

T: +1 303 541 1518 | F: +1 720 294 8344

Skype: natebamford | nathan.bamford@xxxxxxxxxxxx | www.redpoint.net
<http://www.redpoint.net/>