Re: Change in Copyright Policy
- Subject: Re: Change in Copyright Policy
- From: Gearoid Murphy <gearoid.murphy@xxxxxx>
- Reply-to: libssh@xxxxxxxxxx
- Date: Mon, 06 Feb 2012 17:29:41 +0000
- To: Andreas Schneider <asn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Cc: libssh@xxxxxxxxxx
Excellent!, how should contributions be channeled back into the code
base?, via git?
On 06/02/12 15:26, Andreas Schneider wrote:
we have a changed our copyright policy to allow people to contribute under
corporate copyright. All you need to do is to sign a 'Certificate of Origin'.
If you're company is already contributing to the Linux Kernel then there are
people in your company which have signed the 'Certificate of Origin' for the
The only changes we've made are to accommodate the license we use, which is
LGPLv2.1 (or later) whereas the Linux kernel uses GPLv2. This way it should be
easy for you to get the permission.
Archive administrator: email@example.com