PROXYCOMMAND support on MinGW

Hi all,

I get the impression that the code inside ssh_connect() that performs the "proxy connect" is #ifdef'd out when compiled on MinGW. I've tried a test (by modifying an existing large program) which fails to invoke the proxy command I've provided:

    #ifndef _WIN32
      } else if (session->ProxyCommand != NULL){
        ret=ssh_socket_connect_proxycommand(session->socket,
                          session->ProxyCommand);
    #endif

Is there any specific reason for this? Wouldn't it work?

I'm using the libssh binary downloaded from:

http://winkde.org/pub/kde/ports/win32/repository-4.8/win32libs/

I've also given it a shot to compile my own version of libssh directly under MinGW, but am failing miserably... I've gotten cmake up and running, but it's failing to find my openssl installation (compiled from source from the openssl project site).

Rgds, Maarten