Compiling libssh with Visual C++

To be able to generate libssh library for Windows with Visual C++ 2005 or
Visual C++ 2010, I had to apply attached patch
The most important trick is that ws2tcpip.h doesn't include winsock2.h. To
detect ws2tcpip.h presence, it is necessary to include also winsock2.h
To detect wspiapi.h, it is necessary to include also winsock2.h and
ws2tcpip.h

This affects also sftp.c

ssize_t is already defined elsewhere (and for sure when using wxWidgets),
so I renamed it into ssh_ssize_t (libssl does the same, and has its own
ossl_ssize_t type)

FindZLib.cmake is now integrated in cmake standard modules. I applied the
minimal change to be able to detect a debug installation.

Regards
C.Baribaud