Re: Require example / tutorial for SSH Server with libSSH

Hi Ashish,

I had been working on using libssh to write a server that would eventually
be used in my own open source project. My requirements for this server were
essentially public key authentication - password authentication isn't
enabled, X forwarding and being able to handle multiple sessions. The code
may act as a sufficient enough example on using libssh to build a ssh
server implementing the above functionality. Work remains in the area that
while simple X clients work - for e.g. xcalc, xeyes,etc - more complex X
clients need more work in the code. Unfortunately I've been sidelined from
this by other tasks, will get back to it someday soon for sure.

Another thing is that the last I tested this code was with libssh in the
master as of 7 months ago - I don't know what has changed since then.

You can download the code from git://ebrain.in/libssh-server.git

Also to others here, I'm perfectly comfortable and in fact would be
honoured if people here feel this code could serve as an example for the
rest of the libssh users. To that end I am willing to do what it takes -
place a GPL license to it (currently it's code I've been developing mainly
for myself so there's no GPL header et al in it - at least I don't think
there is :P, you can move this code away from my own git onto libssh
server, or we can put it up on github, or I could document / comment it,
etc. Please let me know.

Thanks,
Jeetu