Re: How to achieve a connection to server with OS suse10

Hi,

I'm trying to reproduce the problem, but couldn't have the same error as
you do.
Could you please provide more details, like the code you use (can you
reproduce it with samplessh ?) and a verbose dump (-vvv).
Please tell which libssh version you're using and on which OS.

Thanks,

Aris