How to get

Dear collegues!
It's look like the Kerberos/GSSAPI functionality has been introduced in the recent release of Libssh and I ask for a little tutorial or couple of examples.
There is no problem to get to the remote server over SSH using public keys, and also it's possible to pass the Kerberos credentials (for admin needs) in the same way. Command
ssh admin@server
will delegate me all the administrative rights (if I have already authentificated on my machine and set /etc/ssh/ssh_config in a proper way), thus I don't need to request it again with
kinit admin
password

I would like to do the same - pass Kerberos credentials during ssh access - in my C application. I will be glad to any advice.
Working on RHEL 6.4 with IdM (IPA) server.