ssh.dll for Windows 64-bit

Hello Libssh team,
I would like to put in a request for a binary for Windows 64-bit.
I was able to find two 32-bit binaries, but they do not work with 64-bit executables.
My project is using Python3 (64-bit) and uses a module (pyssh) which in turn requires the libssh library.
If I use the 32-bit version of Python, it works with the .dlls that I could find.

I also tried compiling libssh on Windows using CMAKE and MinGW, but I did not have too much success. While the CMAKE says it builds, there are no binaries being built.
(Building on Linux is not a problem)
Can you please either build a 64-bit version or point me somewhere where I can find out how to build my own?
Thanks.