Re: sftp_read receives EOF on second call for a 24kb file

On Friday 25 October 2013 07:16:36 Kevin Lambert wrote:
> Those two functions came up as missing, not broken which is why I added
> then.  I wish I could update but I need to stick with the corporate
> standard.

How can they be missing? CMake checks the system libraries if the symbol is
present and if it is present uses the system version and if not then our
implementation. So how can they be missing if cmake detected them?

	-- andreas

--
Andreas Schneider                   GPG-ID: CC014E3D
www.cryptomilk.org                asn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx