From: Andreas Schneider [mailto:asn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, October 30, 2013 1:39 PM
To: libssh@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Steps required to compile libssh on windows

On Wednesday 30 October 2013 04:39:45 Ravikumar Sunkari wrote:
> Hello Andreas,

Hi,

> I have followed the link and tried to get the ssh library, but landed
> in the following error. I am using Visual studio 2010.

> Error report from CMake.,
>
> "CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:222 (install):
>   install Library TARGETS given no DESTINATION!

The CMakeLists.txt in the root source dir doesn't have this many lines and the line in src/CMakeLists.txt is empty. I don't know what project you're trying to compile.

> CMake Warning (dev) in CMakeLists.txt:
>   No cmake_minimum_required command is present.  A line of code such
> as
>
>     cmake_minimum_required(VERSION 2.8)
>
>   should be added at the top of the file.  The version specified may
> be lower
 if you wish to support older CMake versions for this project.  For
> more information run "cmake --help-policy CMP0000".
> This warning is for project developers.  Use -Wno-dev to suppress it."

asn@magrathea:~/workspace/projects/libssh> cat CMakeLists.txt project(libssh C)

# Required cmake version
cmake_minimum_required(VERSION 2.6.0)

The line is present. I dunno which project you try to compile ...

	-- andreas

--
Andreas Schneider                   GPG-ID: CC014E3D
www.cryptomilk.org                asn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx