Re: opening multiply reverse tunnels in one session

On Sunday 05 January 2014 19:04:01 Oleksandr Shneyder wrote:
> Hello,
>
> is it possible to open several reverse tunnels in one session? There is
> no problem with direct tunnel, I can simple create a channels with
> ssh_channel_new for every new tunnel that I need and then open
> forwarding with ssh_channel_open_forward.

Sure, ssh_forward_accept() returns the opened channel. See the tutorial and
the RFC which explains how it works.

> In case of reverse tunnel it seems that I only can listen to one port.
> There is an example on
> http://api.libssh.org/master/libssh_tutor_forwarding.html how to create
> reverse tunnel and forward the port 8080. But what if I need to forward
> more services in one ssh session?

Then request more ports on that session ... :)

> It seems to be possible open several reverse tunnels in one session with
> libssh2. But my project already uses libssh long time and I don't want
> to switch to libssh2. So I wondering if I can make the same with libssh.

See above :)

--
Andreas Schneider                   GPG-ID: CC014E3D
www.cryptomilk.org                asn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx