Re: red.libssh.org: Redmine server seems to be down

On Monday 13 January 2014 09:32:51 Andreas Schneider wrote:
> On Monday 13 January 2014 12:09:28 Artyom Poptsov wrote:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > today I wanted to download libssh 0.6.0 but observed that Redmine server
> > at red.libssh.org seems to be down.  Here is the part of the message I
>
> > get:
> this happens every night. It looks like something cleans up /tmp and a file
> it requires. I haven't found the issue yet.
>
> It works again till tomorrow ...
>

> 	-- andreas

Awesome, the systemd tmpfiles cleanup services kills the required file created
by passenger. This happens every night. I've moved the directory now.

https://code.google.com/p/phusion-passenger/issues/detail?id=365

	-- andreas

--
Andreas Schneider                   GPG-ID: CC014E3D
www.cryptomilk.org                asn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx